***DISCONTINUED*** This device server does not have an immediate replacement. Please see "Related Products" below or contact our Sales Department for assistance with selecting a suitable replacement.
SS100B 1-Port RS-232/422/485 Programmable Device Server - Bare Board
The SS100B is the bare board version of the SS100. The SS100 is a single-port secure device server that connects RS-232/422/485 serial devices to the industry standard 10/100Base-T Ethernet network. Web based security features include HTTPS, IP address filtering and SCP. The SS100 device servers incorporate advanced features such as such as flexible operation mode, TCP/UDP multicasting, telnet COM port control protocol support (RFC2217 compliant), SSL encryption, and port event handling. The SS100 is a ideal solution for connecting RS232, RS422 or RS485 serial devices onto a ethernet network.
- Connects legacy serial devices to 10/100Base-T Ethernet network
- Supports RS232/422/485 based serial devices, up to 230Kbps speed
- Flexible TCP/UDP host mode support: Multiple host connection/data transfer
- Powerful security support, SSL (Secure Socket Layer), RC4 and 3DES
- Easy-to-Use customization support: User space, Library and Scripts (network/port access)
- System logging & port buffering
- Dynamic DNS protocol for broadband Internet connection
- Configuration via Web, Telnet/SSH, Windows Utility or console
- Management software for configuration and administration included
- Internal surge protector included