*** DISCONTINUED *** This Touch Panel Computer is discontinued. For a replacement model, see the MPC240 or contact Westward Sales.
Axiomtek MPC175-873 Industrial 17" Fanless Medical Grade Panel Computer with Intel CPU
The MPC175-873 is a high-performance 17-inch, fanless medical panel PC for medical image processing and medical measuring instrument applications. The MPC175-873 is equipped with a 17-inch SXGA TFT LCD display with a brightness of 350 nits. Specifically designed for the medical environment, the panel PC has IPX1 compliant chassis and IP65/NEMA 4 rated spill- and dust-resistant front panel. Moreover, the touch panel PC is equipped with an isolated COM/USB/LAN port to protect equipment from electrical surges and transient voltage spike. Powered by socket G2 3rd generation Intel Core processor with DDR3 memory of up to 16 GB, the powerful MPC175-873 is an ideal choice as a point-of-patient-care EMR computer, enabling health care professionals to access patient records whenever and wherever needed.
- 17" (350 nits) SXGA TFT LCD
- Socket rPGA988B 3rd gen Intel Core i7/i5/i3 (Ivy Bridge) & Celeron processor
- Intel QM77 chipset
- Isolated COM, USB, and Ethernet ports
- USB 3.0 supported
- IP65 front bezel and IPX1 full enclosure water/dustproof design
- Optional 1 x PCI or PCIe x4 expansion slot
- Optional Bluetooth/Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n)
- Built-in 5 megapixel camera
- Touchscreen on/off key for clean usage
- UL 60601-1/EN 60601-1, CE & FCC Class B certified
- Supports optional wall mount/VESA arm/desktop stand