WoMaster DS410 Industrial 10-Port Gigabit L2+ Managed Switch for Mission Critical Applications
The 10 Port Gigabit L2 Managed Switch DS410 supports critical cybersecurity features such as Port-Based Security - IEEE802.1 x MAB (MAC Authentication Bypass), Access Control List (ACL, MAC/IP/ARP filter), DHCP Snooping, IP Source Guard, Dynamic ARP Inspection as well as advanced redundancy features such as WoMaster ERPSv2 Plus and eRSTP. Full Gigabit capability and rugged industrial design ensure system high performance and reliability in harsh environments. The industrial design features a wide operating temperature from -40°C - 75°C and high EMC protection.
IEC62443-4-2 Level 3 / 4 Cyber Security
- 802.1X/RADIUS port-based access control
- IP Security/Port Security
- HTTPs/SSH Management IP secure access
- Supports advanced cybersecurity features, 802.1X MAB, TACAS+, DHCP Snooping, IP Source Guard, Dynamic ARP Inspection, advanced Port Security & L2-L7 Access Control List
WoMaster ERPSv2 PLUS Ring Technology
- ITU G.8032 v1/v2 ERPS Ring Redundancy & HW-based CFM for quick acknowledgment while GbE copper link failure, providing sub 50ms recovery time and seamless restoration.
- ERPSv2 available to replace legacy Ring + Chain + Dual Homing
- Inter-Operability with 3rd party industrial switch and still remain fast recovery time.
- Support Enhanced RSTP for large ring network topology with up to 80 switches.
L2+ Management Switch Features
- Various configuration paths, including WebGUI, CLI,
- SNMP, Modbus TCP, LLDP topology control
- Layer 2 Switch features include VLAN, QoS,
- LACP/Trunk, Rapid Spanning Tree protocol…etc.
- IGMP Snooping v1/v2/v3, IGMP Query, 512 L2 Multicast Groups for video applications
High-performance CPU & Full Gigabit Switching
- Powerful 1.2GHz ARM Cortex-A9 processor
- Non-blocking switch fabric design
- 8 flexible Class of Service(CoS) queues
- 16K MAC address table
- 9Kb Jumbo Frame
- Fiber ports support both 100M and 1000M SFP
- DDM function for fiber connectivity monitoring
- Energy-Efficient Ethernet for power saving
Rugged Design for Wayside Network Switching with Wide Power Input Range
- 10~60V wide power range design with redundant power input
- Excellent heat dissipation design for operating in -40°C-75°C environments
- High-level EMC protection exceeding traffic control and heavy industrial standards’ requirements
- IEC 61000-6-2/4 Heavy Industrial Environment
- EN 50121-4 railway trackside EMC compliance