Patton SmartNode SN200-1JS1V Micro Analog Telephone Adapter with 1 FXS/FXO Interface
Connect with confidence using the SmartNode SN200 Series, legacy telephony equipment to common SIP trunk and hosted services. The SN200 Series supports a variety of telephony interfaces, from 1 to 4 simultaneous calls. Depending on the model, there are FXS and FXO ports available for survivability or number portability during the All-IP migration phase. Designed for professional network deployments, the SN200 provides Telco Operators and Enterprise users a cost-effective solution integrating legacy phones, fax, and metering machines into an all-IP network. Orchestrated by the Patton Cloud, the Capex associated with deployment, operation, and management of the SN200 is the lowest in the market. Secure zero-touch, mass provisioning is standard and included in every SN200 model.
- 1 Fast Ethernet Port (10/100 Base-T)
- 1 analog interface (FXS/FXO)
- Advanced calling features: call-waiting, hold, park, transfer, toggle, local and server-side conference, MWI, caller ID, and more.
- 0 to 40°C Operating Temperature
- 110 - 230 VAC Input Voltage
- Desktop and wall mount
- 1-year warranty